How to Apply & Enroll
Please contact our Membership Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour!
Please contact our Treasurer at email@example.com to inquire about tuition assistance.
- Apply. Submit an online Application and non-refundable $25 Application Fee for each child
- Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis, with application date determining your child’s priority for class placement
- Enroll. Early Enrollment is open January 10 through 25 for currently enrolled families and those children who apply prior to or during the Early Enrollment period
- A link to our Enrollment Forms will be sent via e-mail prior to the start of Early Enrollment
- Submit online Enrollment Forms and $40 Enrollment Fee plus Tuition Deposit (one month’s tuition)
- A Classroom Participation Training (CPT) fee of $20 will also be collected and covers the cost of a six hour parent education course for families who are new to co-op or have been away from co-op for five or more years. If you completed CPT at another co-op within five years, you will not need to pay this fee and complete this training a second time.
- Early Enrollment ends prior to February 1 as noted in the current school calendar
- Classes will then be filled with those children who have submitted all forms and fees
- Notification. Welcome letters will be e-mailed by March notifying families of class placement or placement on the waiting list
- If class placement is offered but declined, Enrollment Fee and Tuition Deposit are non-refundable. The CPT fee is refundable if the training has not taken place.
- Enrollment Fee and Tuition Deposit will be refunded to those who are placed on the waiting list
- Families who are offered placement after the Early Enrollment period will receive a welcome letter once all forms and fees have been received
- Other Requirements. Enrollment is complete once these additional requirements have been met
- Submit an online Background Check for primary adult participant (co-oping more than three times per school year) within ten days of being offered placement
Cost is $17.95, link will be sent along with notification of placement
- Submit a non-refundable second Tuition Deposit (one month’s tuition) by May 1 (if offered placement prior to this date or along with first Tuition Deposit if enrolling after May 1)
- Enrollment Complete! Enrollment will continue as long as space is available or based on waiting list placement in the event of an opening